Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Q & A for City Council Candidate ALFONSO TODD








QUESTION: How are we supposed to know you're not going to "sell out" to the authorities? Every politician that I've ever seen hailed as a savior has turned out to be a charlatan. How are you any different?



ANSWER:You don't. I am giving my platform and asking that you do what everyone else does when it comes to politics, BELIEVE and/or have FAITH this person will do as they say. I also ask for you to look at my track record and see that everything I have done is WITHOUT any government assistance and has been for the people.  I am different because I am beholden to you and the rest of the Lehigh Valley / Allentown. I have not only shown this in my actions for the past 10 years but continuously do it now. I have a radio station that was created for the PEOPLE and the voice of the PEOPLE; I am sponsoring seminars/workshops, without any government funding, to teach our residents how to become self sufficient; and I am continuously unashamed of saying Allentown's people ARE the resources that need to be involved in order to push the City forward.


FOR MORE INFORMATION: www.votealfonsotodd.com

No comments: