Wednesday, February 13, 2013

MORE THREATS AND PROMISES......



So, my friends, I woke up to THIS and in the spirit of Government Transparency it IS ON RECORD: 

QUESTION / COMMENT: Alfonso, the "average person" does not have 36 traffic violations in two counties. And they're not in "the past." Your most serious violation took place in January 2013. There are 3 pages of violations on you at the PA Unified Judicial System website. It's shocking. And all those violations communicate, loudly and clearly, that you think you're above the law, or that you just don't care about laws. For example, "Driving While Operating Privileges are Suspended or Revoked," January 2013. You drove anyway, in blatant disregard of the law, got caught, and now face the possibility of a 6-month jail sentence. All this reflects badly, very badly, on your judgment. How can you expect Allentonians to trust your judgment as a member of Allentown City Council? I certainly can't. Alfonso, you really should withdraw from seeking a seat on Allentown City Council. As you must know, there's something much worse, regarding your judgment, that could also get out. Give me a call Wednesday if you'd like to discuss it.

Bill Villa
610.428.1253


& this, also:


WORTH REPEATING DEPARTMENT

Alfonso, as you must know, there's something much worse, regarding your judgment, that could also get out .

Give me a call Wednesday if you'd like to discuss it, or I can call you.

Bill Villa
610.428.1253



RESPONSE: So, again, my past lessons are just that, lessons. All of my lessons add value to my life which have helped me create the great vision that I have for Allentown - All of my past has everything to do with today.

Now, THIS is BLACK MAIL and a THREAT. So, it only let's me know someone is nervous somewhere about me being in this race. Again, fines were paid and the most recent ticket in January 2013 was because I literally had forgotten about a ticket I had received 3 months earlier. (I had placed it in the glove compartment in a car I had recently sold.) Unsure how I feel "I am above the law" since I have had to deal with the Chief of Police and police officers numerous times with my and my client's events. (I've had to be a chaacter witness several times for friends/associates over the years, also) As far as 6 months in jail, it's only if I didn't pay fines/ restitution. There is no court involved. As far as withdrawing, it's not happening. And as far as ANOTHER item I have done that is WORSE, he even has my curiosity piqued. I didn't even know my life was all that exciting..... In the end, I truly speak TRUTH to power. My life is an open book. Thanks for the support everyone!

www.votealfonsotodd.com

No comments: