Tuesday, February 12, 2013

If you set a trap for others, you will get caught in it yourself....




So, I have received my first threat of BLACK MAIL since I began running for the office of ALLENTOWN CITY COUNCIL. Now, 3 people had warned me that this would happen and I was like OK. But when they dig up what they THINK is going to embarrass you and will make you drop out of a race that I KNOW will help Allentown,PA become a better place, then I have no choice but to do as I said I was going to do and offer full transparency. Thoughts? And since he said it is ON THE RECORD, so is this:

QUESTIONS: Alfonso, attached are two dozen-plus scofflaw traffic citations on you in Lehigh County and 8 scofflaw traffic citations on you in Northampton County, including one for "Driving While License is Suspended or Revoked" (see "N8") that could (and should) score you 6 months in jail.

Care to comment? (on the record @ LVS)

Bill Villa
610.428.1253

ANSWER: Sure, parking tickets and a forgotten ticket. It happens and as a human (average person) I have made mistakes. I have paid or am paying my fines and i move on. It still has nothing to do with my desire to make Allentown, PA into a better place for my children, your children, and everyone else. My past has nothing to do with the great future I envison for Allentown. Thanks for the information by the way. It's appreciated!

Alfonso Todd
484 619 6541




 My past lessons are just that, lessons. All of my lessons add value to my life which have helped me create the great vision that I have for Allentown - All of my past has everything to do with today. Thanks, Ms G. and everyone else for the support.

No comments: