Wednesday, April 1, 2009

THE GENESIS

So, here I am. Thinking, writing, wondering, and creating.....When Alfonso asked me to do this blog, I was like, "What the hell?!" Don't I do ENOUGH for him when it comes to his e-newsletter, Lehigh Valley Flavor (www.lehighvalleyflavor.piczo.com) ? Plus, he has me dancing this summer and doing "performance art" of ALL things. I don't know. If he keeps this up, I may have to REALLY come thru and show him how it's really done. Well, just so everyone knows, I am J. Black. You may have heard of me. I had a little company called J. Black Productions and Promotions and was well known in Allentown when it came to photography and such a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, due to some 'messed up" incidents, it all went down the drain. I won't bore you with the details, but let's just say, there are many people in this world who say they want it, but in reality, are not willing to do what it takes to GET it ! I am going full steam with this blog , though, and am going to make sure that my voice is NEVER muffled again because THIS time I'm not depending on ANYONE but ME, MYSELF, and I. I am assisting Alfonso and his new partner, Ben Nicholson, (www.lifestylesofthegss.piczo.com) with some new up-coming projects, but I mainly will be the one out there causing a ruckus and making you take a double take. The reason being, is because like my profile picture, "I am tired of people looking at me sideways..." So be prepared! I am going to say what I want, how I want, and when I want on ANY issue whether local, regional, or international because like my man, Cedric the Entertainer said, " I'm a grown-ass man!" Lehigh Valley may not be ready for this, but HERE I AM and I ain't going NOWHERE! So, let's keep it real and keep it funky!!!! - J

No comments: