Thursday, May 26, 2011

P.SANITY - OFFICIAL PERFORMER of THE PROLIFICK PLACE at THE DOWNTOWN BETHLEHEM ART WALK EVENT on 5/28/11 !




















I was born in North Philadelphia and raised in a single parent home. My mom raised my siblings and I by working every day, all day. I started rapping while attending Abraham Lincoln high school n 2000. I participated in rap battles and freestyle during lunch period. I completed my first mixtape in 2006. I obtained my "buzz" by participating in local rap dvd productions, battles in the streets, and doing open mic performances and shows. My influences are Jay-Z, Jadakiss, Lil Wayne and Drake. I enjoy artists with versatility. I have a new mixtape coming out in July 2011 called Street Credit 4. It's my 7th mixtape and it has alot of hot songs on there produced by Jahlil Beats. My goal is to become a multi-platinum artist. GET USE TO ME, I'M COMING! .......P.SANITY

No comments: