Thursday, May 26, 2011

CARDBOARD ART! WITH THE UNDERWORLD ART STUDIO!!! - OFFICIAL PROLIFICK PLACE ARTIST at the DOWNTOWN BETHLEHEM ART WALK EVENT on 5/28/11 !



















I was recently invited to join DOWNTOWN BETHLEHEM'S "ART WALK" that is held the end of the month from May to August by Alfonso Todd & Associates to be part of his "PROLIFICK PLACE" in this event. I haven't done an outdoor event like this in a while, and it's a rare appearance when I do anything with my art outside and/or when I do a "family" event because as people know The Underworld is not necessarily a kid friendly environment, and after this I won't be doing it again for a LONG time, (ALL PARENTS, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY, THE KIDS WILL LOVE IT!) so I'm inviting everyone to join me at my stand for some:

FUN WITH CARDBOARD ART! For the adults, I'll have some acrylic, and water color "REAL-LIFE STILL-LIFE" and BETHLEHEM CITYSCAPES unframed paintings on cardboard for sale (at a better price than you'd find in the exhibits), and for the kiddies some:

--- GIANT PAPERPLANES, AND GLIDERS (out of cardboard) for sale! For them to throw around at their neighbors.

--- GIANT cardboard ALPHABET BLOCKS that spell UNDERWORLD in front of the table to play with and kick around.

---- A milkcrate or two filled with cardboard items, and a bunch of magic markers to color them with, and to get it all over their clothes, and to teach children AND big kids alike that it's fun to create with found/recycled objects.

So join me, and my trusty assistant/s for some CARDBOARD ART FUN! You can't miss me. I'll be the one wearing the cardboard hat, and tie.


(More info on which business I'll be in front of TBA soon. Link about the ARTWALK is attached to this invite)

Any questions, please contact Cynthia Rodriguez at 484.239.2513 or e-mail at picasso691@hotmail.com

Got my location for the DOWNTOWN BETHLEHEM ARTSWALK on Saturday the 28th! I will be in front of SUBWAY on BROAD ST, between GUETTER, and NEW ST, across the street from BANK OF AMERICA. Should be some pretty good pedestrian traffic through there.

BECOME A FAN OF THE UNDERWORLD ART STUDIO ON FACEBOOK!

No comments: