Friday, June 16, 2017

IT'S TIME TO UPDATE / RENEW / RETHINK THE PROCESS AND THE BRAND... "IMAGINE That"



It's June 2017 and it's Father's Day weekend...  It is, also, the weekend I am 
re-launching my blog, URBAN RENEWAL. Everything old is new again, it seems, and I am going back to where it all began...

I created this site on April 1, 2009, during the "boom of the blog". At one time, believe it or not, blogs were thought of as cutting edge, ground breaking, and innovational, so I created this to "jump into the fray" of wordsmiths (but, also, utilize the cost-effectiveness of promotion / marketing this platform holds).

I plan to recycle this "stage" to speak on current events, and interview people of interest.  (as I have done on other known platforms over the years) but THIS time I want to focus on key elements of our society, whether local, regional, national, or international.

Over the years, this blog has been many things to many people: a friend, a foe, informational, promotional, and more...  It has always been community based and will continue to be.

And as for me, personally, I am excited to begin, once again, down the road of knowledge, opinion, and controversy.

I, now, am issuing a WELCOME to EVERYONE who would like to FOLLOW me on this renewed journey.  

My advice, hold on to your hats because it's going to be an interesting ride!






No comments: