Thursday, March 14, 2013

CHECKS & BALANCES....


I have been getting just as many calls/support from Republicans as I have from the Democrats. I believe everyone has realized the problems in Allentown are BIGGER than a political party affiliation and it's going to take us ALL to work together to get Allentown back on track. Seriously. I know people may prefer someone who was born and bred in the Lehigh Valley/Allentown, a little more seasoned, or conservative, to lead or adhere to this call for leadership, but I know I can represent the people and give the access and obtain the answers needed so the residents of the City can begin the process of healing/cooperating with each other again. We can agree to disagree without denying the public input or not including the residents in the process. There needs to be checks and balances. Period.

Alfonso Todd

www.votealfonsotodd.com

No comments: