Friday, June 17, 2011

DGE / VIDEO GAME TOURNAMENTS will be at THE PROLIFICK PLACE at THE DOWNTOWN BETHLEHEM ART WALK EVENT - THE GRAND CARANAVAL EDITION on JUNE 25, 2011!








My name is Terry Wilson and I am a Gospel DJ. I started deejaying in college. I did this for 3 years. I serviced college parties, boat rides, house parties, skating parties, etc. and, also, worked at a record shop. I continued to deejay from 1981 to 1986 working in the college circuit. I obtained a partner and soon we had gigs almost every weekend. I journeyed back home in 1986 with all of my equipment. I became a Christian and got saved, born again and kept all of my jazz albums and CD's. I, then, realized that there were no Gospel DJ's, period, in my area. So I, thought to my self, that it would be a perfect combination for me and all the Christians that are getting married; and since there were no Christian DJ's I decided to fill that need in the community. As mentioned prior, I kept my Jazz CD's and albums and began to obtain nice instrumental Gospel Jazz for Christian weddings and for the cocktail hour for the receptions. I, then, started doing Gospel hip-hop and Gospel rap for the young adults/teenagers and they really enjoyed it. So, I began to do Gospel events more frequently as the news spread of a Gospel DJ named Terry Wilson, my music expanded. I have club gospel, gospel house, gospel reggae, calypso gospel, latin gospel, etc. Weare a mobile gospel dj company named DGE Entertainment and we travel frequently. I have been in the Gospel DJ business for over 23 years and going strong!
So, we ARE available for your next event. We,also, do everything from baby showers to fashion shows. So, for all of your ocasions, call us: DGE Entertainment Gospel DJ, Terry Wilson 484 343 5636.

No comments: