Saturday, October 30, 2010

BREAKING NEWS: ALEXANDER BERNARD'S "ELEGANCE FROM NATURE" BEAUTY PRODUCTS will be attending LV COMMUNITY HEALTH EXPO 11/13/10 !!






















He was born and raised in New Rochelle NY and this is where his journey began. The name Alexander Bernard was derived from a collaboration of his and a sibling's middle name. The venture was started in 2008 but his history in the Arts has previously planted roots.

During his youth, an influential Grandmother owned a Beauty Salon. His mother presented him with his first "oil-based" cologne at a young age. This simple act started him on a journey which gave him the idea to start mixing and inventing his own fragrances and assisted him in creating the "beauty component" of his business.

He states, "I remember making my own designs on clothes and redesigning sneakers from the year before to wear the year forth coming; that was a start to the "fashion part" of my business. I have been involved in numerous endeavors, such as Architectural design, Mechanical design, Wood furniture design, Plastic design, Metal design, and Art design, which formed the Alexander Bernard structure; this was the preface to the "design part" of my business. I have, recently, educated myself in the botanical and beauty field in regards to my elegant blend of Botanical body butter called “Elegance from Nature”. I have a Great Passion for what I do, and would love to share what I have learned and pass it on to whomever is interested in becoming a part of the “World of Art”.


Alexander Bernard LLC


Alexander Bernard LLC’s mission is to educate, dedicate, recruit new and inspiring talent, and bring forth employment in the: “World of Art”.


Alexander Bernard will be the one to “Spread your Wings”.



www.alexanderbernard.com

No comments: