Thursday, May 6, 2010

OUTSIDER ARTISTS TO APPEAR AT LV MUSIC AND FASHION EXPO!!!



I'm a local artist from Bethlehem, PA, and I if I had to classify my style, I'd call myself an outsider artist.
I'm currently working on a few different sets including: 'The Abstract Celebrity Set' in which I take old magazine photos of celebrities, and give them a new, colorful, abstract twist.

Another set I've also been working on is called, 'MOP$ Monsters' (which has a Pop Art/Graffiti feel)is made up of these monster characters with big eyes, and big teeth. There is usually a pop culture reference, or 2 within each painting as well.

I dabble in many other artistic mediums including: Ink, Photography, Music, Charcoal etc... although Paint Markers, and Acrylic are my weapons of choice.

My paintbrush is a full extension of my being. My name is Jessica Echevarria, and art is my life.



My name is Edwin Echevarria and I was born, and raised in Bethlehem,PA.
I feel as though my art reflects natural human abnormalities, physical deformities, and society . I find random canvas such as wood, cardboard, and foamboard.
I use art mediums such as acrylic, oil, and spray paint...etc

I like to simplify still life, objects, and humans in my paintings.

I don't care about the money, I'm in it for the admiration in ones ability to create.

No comments: