Monday, May 3, 2010

BREAKING NEWS: ELIZABETH DEVINE, STREET PHOTOGRAPHER, TO APPEAR AT LEHIGH VALLEY MUSIC AND FASHION EXPO !!!




DEVINE IMAGES by LIZZ: STREET PHOTOGRAPHY

I can Finally put a title to what I do. I provide a detailed record of biker culture in an UP set world....
Shooting Bikes and bikers is something that has come to me for my love to be free. I attend many events and ride on many runs. I have done A.B.A.T.E. toy runs for The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, at least 25,000 bikers attend . I cover many events shooting and writing , for Fast Lane Biker New York And Pennsylvania. I have a monthly column in Fast Lane New York. My Street Photography shows a pure vision of something, like a view in a mirror to Bikers. I ride back seats Through Many Cities and States and record and report it all back to you. My photography often tends to be ironic and right to the point. In your face and loud and clear. Some may see it distanced from the subject matter but often concentrated on a single human moment. All caught at a decisive or poignant place in time. Some people narrow it down to urban settings , how ever I ride the rides with you. Up down and all around. Yes you will see me in my high heeled sneakers a back pack filled with cameras. You will never see me in a studio but will always see me along on the ride. Someone always has a back seat open and wants to hold proof as to where they have been , extra pair of eyes to see what they may miss. How many times do you see a photographer at an event standing on the sidelines ? How can you get the true feeling , the meaning of the day, if you are not riding a bike? My love and respect amongst bikers is a heart felt passion. A biker who shoots, Shoots their passion, their freedom , their desires. A depth of field unspoken. Devine Images By Lizz is Street Photography & Writer of Street Passions . I ride Back Seats , Till The Day Comes, That I ride My Own From the Greater Lehigh Valley , Shooting at Bike Nights Mezza Luna And Maingate you will see My Photography set up and on sale.. Traveling Through Out All Of Pennsylvania , riding back seats Of Motor Cycles. Capturing Your History, One Town One City At a Time. MY Home Site Is; http://www.devineimagesbylizz.com Meet My 2,000 friends at;Biker Or Not, Where I am Ranked #2 Out of over 200,700 members. This is where I get over 200 hits per day
http://www.bikerornot.com/devineimagesbylizz

Introduce yourself to me on Facebook

Lizz Devine Born in Philadelphia Pa , I too have street smarts. My shoots are just that. The drive the passion comes from what I see.I shoot nature Mountains and Buildings, There is no limit to what I shoot. Shooting Bikes and bikers is something that has come to me for my love to be free. I shoot at times on a race track going 90 miles per hour. I will do what it takes at the moment, Im so free in doing what I do, what ever it may be. Things Worth Repeating Do Get Repeated; I shoot so they call me a photographer, I write so they call me a writer. What I am , what I truly am Is a Person with a passion, The passion to be free, to be free To Be Me.

http://www.yourprivatephotographer.smugmug.com Lizz Devine

1 comment:

Lizz said...

This is awesome.. Plan on being interviewed,
I'm turning it all on you.
The spot Light, The show.
It is all About You.