Sunday, April 25, 2010

BREAKING NEWS: DJ MENACE TO APPEAR AT THE LEHIGH VALLEY MUSIC AND FASHION EXPO !


Did you know that a great DJ can make your Party the party of the year?

Any event, any size, you can have celebrity DJ- DJ MENACE there! I'VE worked with and have done events with some of the hottest radio stations in the country- Power 99, Q102, 100.3 the beat and HOT 97.

Nightclubs, Concerts, Proms, College and High School Events, Sweet 16's, Old School Party's and many other types of Events

I've DJ'd for, and worked with some of the biggest names in the music, sports, and entertainment industry - Missy Elliott, Rob Base & Dj Ez Rock, Amerie, Fat Joe, Remy Ma, Mobb Deep, Cuban Link, Mr. Vegas, Fatman Scoop, LiL Cease, Memphis Bleek, Drag-On, Beanie Sigel, Onyx, Cnn (Capone & Nore), Junior Mafia, Lil Kim, Mos Def, The Alkaholiks, Tony Sunshine, Don Chezina, Freeway, Peedi Crack, EPMD, Redman, Papoose, Jim Jones , Project Pat , Angie Martinez, Def Jam Records, and many more.

You can have a celebrity DJ/MC mixing live all night long, for a negotiable price, you absolutely can't beat it! Sound systems and light systems are included with bookings (if needed).

I don't specialize in any one genre. I specialize in many different genres , my collection gathers the greats from across several genres from the 70's to the present.

PA, NJ, NY, MD areas since 1996!

DJ Menace will exceed your highest expectations by delivering Reliable and High End DJ services and Entertainment for your event!

My versatility enables me to please many different Audiences!

Planning an event is tough. So many calls to make, so many people to coordinate. Let me help you. I pay attention to the customer's needs and wants to their event. I'll do what they ask because it's a special night. If the customer is happy then I'm happy. Every special occasion deserves personalized attention to detail that only years of experience can provide.

There are still some days available for this year ...

Booking info for DJ Menace:

call 610-972-8538

Have your guests up & dancing
and, having a great time!

No comments: