Monday, July 25, 2011

BREAKING NEWS: TOSHALYNN - THE DIVA OF DARKNESS will be performing at THE PROLIFICK PLACE at THE DOWNTOWN BETHLEHEM ART WALK EVENT on JULY 30, 2011!





















TOSHALYNN - DIVA OF DARKNESS


Hip Hop/ Rap/ Alternative

Record Label: Ext Productions

Description:

I have no style, I am me, Take it or leave it. hiphop/ alternative/rap.. i do it all.
Love me or hate me, but if you hate me, at least you noticed me. Quickly climbing the charts, and turning heads in the process

Biography:

After performing an eventful and energetic performance at our annual Hallowscream 5 show
@ the Chance in Poughkeepsie on October, 23rd 2010, Tosha showed her given
talent as a live performer.
"Vengeance" was released in December, and her upcoming album " Take it or Leave it" will be released in May.
Tosha will be sure to captivate fans from all over the world.

Current Location:

POUGHKEEPSIE N.Y.

General Manager:

AAron Verdile

Website:
http://reverbnation/toshalynndiva.com
http://extproductions.com

No comments: